Thursday, September 26, 2013

Total Curve Review


What is Total Curve?

Total Curve
Learn More
Total Curve is a 2-Step Daily Breast Enhancement Therapy System that claims to improve the appearance and health of the breasts. Its two part system works internally as well as externally to tone and give your breast the perfect shape. It is manufactured by Leading Edge Health which is known for manufacturing sexual health products. It comes in the form of capsules and firming gel with Volufiline that increase the volume of your breast. Its packaging is plain and discreet. There is a risk free 60 day refund policy. You can get it from its official website and its one month supply costs $49.95. The company offers discounts on bulk orders. It claims to work better than other breast enhancements that come with hefty price tags. The company sells this product on the basis of their tall claims that it gives curvy breasts and also reduces symptoms of menopause and PMS.

What are the ingredients?

Total curve claims to contain phytoestrogens that acts as an estrogen to lift the breast tissues.

It contains the following natural ingredients:
Fennel Seed - Fennel seed contains phytoestrogens that helps in balancing the female hormones which reduces the severity of PMS, menstrual period and menopausal symptoms.
Buckwheat leaves - Buckwheat contains antioxidant rutin that makes the blood capillaries strong capillaries and improves circulation for increasing the breast size.
Dong Quai Root – It is known as female ginseng and contributes to stimulate the production of progesterone a hormone that is linked to breast development.
Blessed Thistle – It helps to repair the damage of elastin as well as collagen.
Damiana Leaf – It has the highest progesterone-binding properties that is used to stimulate the production of breast tissue.

How does Total Curve™ work?

Total Curve is a Daily Supplement that works internally with the help of its natural phytoestrogens and two part system that act as estrogen to create a mastogenic effect. It works to increase the firmness and volume of the breasts.
Along with the capsules it also comes in a gel form that contains Volufiline that naturally increases the fats in the breast tissue to create a visible increase in volume. The company makes a lot of stress to present it as a safe product. It works to provide the perfect shape to your breasts and also improve your curves and make them firm.
This is a daily supplement and it is recommended to take one capsule with breakfast and one capsule with dinner total 2 capsules in a day. You have to apply the Lifting & Firming Gel in the morning and at bedtime. Massage it well including the underside in a gentle circular motion.

The Total Curve™ Formulation – Is there any scientific proof?

The official website of Total curve is very large and it has been mentioned on it that this product has undergone several scientific trials. The company boosts on this fact that, to check the efficiency of Volufiline two lab experiments are performed by the scientists. This product is considered safe but there are others who complain about its side effects.

Potential Benefits

• Its twin system helps to increase the size and volume of your breasts.
• The gel contains Volufiline that increase fats in the breast tissue.
• It helps to relieve the symptoms of menopause and PMS by its safe phytoestrogens.
• It gives 60 day risk free money back guarantee.
• You can get free discounts on bulk orders.
• It comes in discreet packaging.
• The official website contains the detailed information about the product.

Potential Drawbacks

• You will notice results if it is used consistently.
• The official site is very large which takes lots of time to navigate.
• It takes 28 to 56 days to show results if used consistently.
• It can cause mood swings due to the high level of estrogen in the system.
• Many women have experienced skin breakouts.

Are there any side effects?

Total Curve contains possible side effects. The formula increases the level of estrogen in the body to such an extent that it causes problems of mood swings in many women. You can get many negative feedbacks of the customers who complain about the skin breakouts such as pimples on the forehead. It contains herbs which is not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.

Is Total Curve a scam?

The company claims it to be a safe product that involves no risk. But it contains fennel seed in its formula that is associated with harmful side effects. One of its biggest side effects is that, it makes the skin extra sensitive to the sun and cause immediate sun burn. If you are sensitive to the plants - Mugwort, Celery and carrot then it may cause an allergic reaction. This herb is also not safe for pregnant women. So you cannot trust this product completely.

Verdict and Recommendation

Total Curve is for women who want to have bigger breasts and are not willing to go through the painful surgery. Considering the price as well as the targeted results it is an ok kind of a product. You may not tolerate its potential side effects, which virtually involve great risk. Try to search another breast enhancement product that is safe to use.
Click here to read Total Curve In Depth Review.

18 comments:

  1. I´ve been using this product for 2 weeks now and I don´t notice any change at all...ah, except for some strange boils that appeared on my face. I´ll keep you informed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out about Total Curve from my friend who has large breasts and finally told me what she was using. I've used it for 3 months and am amazed. I thought I might see a small difference but for me i went from an "A" cup to "C" cup. It really easy to use also and no side effects. Hope it works of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent lot money for 6 months supply for NOTHING. I was TOO patience… From now on if see no improvement or tingling… I am moving on. I know it works for some and that's GREAT... Just gotta find what works of me. I won't stop till I find what works for me. If anyone has tried anything that works plz suggest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This stuff does not work at all. The gifts from this product were only breakouts. I got pimples all over my T-zone highlighting my forehead which had never happened before. I simply dumped the rest of pills, and kept the cream though it doesn't seem to do anything to enhance my breasts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great product!!! Highly recommendable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello I am Sydney again,

    Just can back to inform that in first 2 months I didn't saw any result but after continuing this product more two months, I saw tremendously great result.
    Now breasts are fuller rounder and also tightened.

    I am really gonna continue this product unless I got my desired result.
    Hope so in next two month I'll reach my desired result. Fingers cross... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This combo pack simply doesn’t work. I got lots of acne after taking the pills and the cream is good for nothing. After trying my best effort on this product I am on the same size which is very disappointing. This product is worthless; I will not recommend it to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have bigger boobs but they sag and look awful. They also don’t fit in perfectly in any bra. I started using Total Curve to lift them up and to make them firm. But unfortunately this product failed to do so. I have heard that this product also cause many side effects, one of my friends was telling me as she got lots of breakout on her skin after using this stuff. Thank God that I didn’t get any but sad thing is that it didn’t give me any positive result.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not effective at all! I used this product with huge expectations but got no results from it. The gel as well as the supplement both has false claims.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a good product. It worked very speedily and helped me. I now feel very confident to show my beauty. I take the pills and loved the part of applying the cream on by breast. It makes a sensation of great message on my breast. Hopefully this review will help those girls out there who want to have big breast.

      Delete
  10. I have used enhancement products from Nature Day and have found much more to my liking. This product is very heavy. The product from Nature Day is very light and does not leave a sticky feel when it is applied. I will not order again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It a good product to use, I used it a while back and it worked and now I am trying it again. Results show in as little as 2 months.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanted a natural breast enhancement product for my younger sister, and thought total curves to be best suitable for her as it comes with a supplement and a breast firming gel. It’s been only 7 days that she is using these supplements and she loves the gel. It gives a cool and soothing feeling to her. She is not okay with the supplement yet she takes it anyhow. Hope to get some good results.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't trust this item. It doesn't work! It's a waste of money. If you like to waste your money then by all means go ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi,

    I have cup D busts size but after giving birth to 2 kids, my breasts started to sag. Will this supplements help me to lift and firm my breasts? I don’t need to enhance my breasts since I am already quite busty. How long can I see results after taking?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not obsessed with making my breasts larger but it would be nice if they were, since they are a bit on the small side. I have a friend who got breast implants and they are nice and all, but I don't have the courage to go through the procedure, the money, and I will be scared of future complications so I want something natural. I heard herbs are bad because once you stop using them, your breasts regress to a smaller size than what they previously were. Total Curve sound like they are great, but I want to be 100% sure that they are 100% safe and effective.
    Have any females tried them? Has anyone heard any negative reviews? Please tell me anything you know about this product, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I used Total Curve and grew two cup sizes without any side effects and I have several friends who also used it and they all grew also. I did my research on this and on other products. Total Curve is the one of the best in business.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Whatever women out there in the world say; I know that this product is going to work because it contains all the safe and natural ingredients like aloe vera, bearberry, algae, mango butter, Vitamin C, watercress leaves, black cohosh root and wild yam. All these ingredient increases breast tissue by up to 8.4%. This is a good product for all women.

    ReplyDelete