Thursday, October 31, 2013

Clevagen Reviews – Does it work?

The physical attractiveness of women is increased if she has fuller and sexy breast. This statement is not just made by the men, but a woman also says feels it. If you are a woman you want larger, firmer and fuller breasts. You want that cleavage cut, which is said to glorify the beauty of women.

Clevagen Overview:

Clevagen Reviews
Clevagen is one such product which is said to give firmer and fuller breast. It is manufactured by a US based company. It is a combo pack which contains pills and cream form. Both are used in conjunction to give you the desired result.
Clevagen claims that it is safer than the surgery, because it contains natural ingredients. The natural ingredient is present in both the cream and pills. It claims that it is clinically proven to show results in breast enhancement, because it replicates the breast growth work, which start after puberty. It offers you a 60 day satisfaction guarantee.

What are the Ingredients in the Product?

As you know Clevagen Intensiv comes in two form (pills and cream). Both pills and cream are used for having larger and fuller breast. Thus the ingredients present in the pills and cream is different. First, let’s have a look at pills:

• Blessed thistle whole plant.
• Fenugreek ext.
• Saw palmetto powder.
• Mothers wort.
• Fennel seed powder.
• L-tyrosine powder.
• Wild yam mexican root powder.
• Damiana leaf.
• Dong quai root.
Finally the ingredients of the cream are:

• Hydrogenated Polyisobutene root extract.
• Anemarrhena Aspodeloides.
• Polysorbate 20.
• Deionized Water.
• Mineral Oil.
• Cetyl Hydoxythylcellulose.
• Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30.
• Alkyl acrylates crosspolymer.
• Carbomer.
• Sodium hydroxide.
• Fragrance.
• Methyl paraben.
• Potassium sorbate.
• Propyl.
• Paraben.

Does the Product really Work?

Cleavage manufacturer claims that it works. They recommended that you must take 2 pills (1 in the morning and 1 at night) daily with water. Then you must apply the cream on your breast by massaging it for a few minutes. The pills contain ingredients which help to boost estrogen working along with managing the other hormone for increasing the size of the breast. The cream is said to make the skin of the breast to become firm and fuller and eventually will gain sexy cleavage.
Overall the working explained is good and effective. But its working can also be evaluated by going through the pros and cons it has. Along with that you must check out the consumer reviews and debate going on any product.

Pros and Cons of Clevagen:

Now just have a look over the pros and cons Clevagen has:

Pros:
• 60 days money back guarantee.
• Comes in pills and cream form.
• Clinically proven.
• Ingredients information is given on the site
• Consumer testimonial, FAQ’s and contact us tab is present on the official site.

Cons:
• Clinical studies are not done on pregnant and nursing women.
• The ingredient ‘blessed thistle’ present in the pill, can cause stomach irritation and vomiting. It is also not good for pregnant women.
• L-tyrosine powder is said to cause anxiety and insomnia in some people.
• Potassium sorbate is said to cause skin allergy if used for long duration of time.
• The cream contains Parabens, which said to cause breast cancer in many women. Along with that it is said to accelerate the aging process.
• Manufacturer name is not revealed.

How much it cost?

If you order your pack from the official site it will cost you $69.95 for 1 month supply. It is quite understandable that it will give you both pills and cream in $69.95. If you want a 2 month supply you will get a discount and will cost you $179.95 and for 3 month supply it will cost you $299.95. You get 60 days money back guarantee.

The Verdict:

Cleavage claims to be a unique product that comes in two forms to give you result. It has clinical studies, consumer testimonial, ingredient, FAQ’s and contact us tab. Still the clinical studies are not done on pregnant and nursing women. All the ingredients detail is not mentioned in detail on the official site. Many consumers question the 2 step processes, and wants answers on why just not a pill or cream that works. There is warning mentioned on the product that if you feel more breast enhance, than normal, you must consult your doctor and discontinue the product. It might be some kind of side effect.
Though the pill might be safer than the cream. The cream contains Parabens which is said to cause breast cancer. So, it will be a better choice to choose a product free from Parabens. The choice is always yours.

12 comments:

  1. I am very excited to use this product will update soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been unhappy with the size of my boobs and was sick of constantly buying Victoria's Secret's latest push up bra! I decided to try these pills on whim and I'm so glad I did. My boobs have become fuller, rounder and perkier. Plus, they are cheaper here on Amazon than anywhere else. Don't hesitate, this is the answer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi All,

    I am April again...

    I have only been taking these pills for the past 4 weeks, so not even as long as they recommend to see a full cup size of growth. I take 3 pills at the same time every day. I am already seeing results!! I was a 32 C before, which is just a fancy name for a 34 B :) but now all of my bras that used to fit loosely are now tight! I feel like my chest is heavy and my bra is actually doing something to support it! After about 10 days I noticed that my boobs felt heavier and my bras were starting to fit more snugly. Now, after 4 weeks, I've noticed that my boobs are heavier and rounder than they were before!! I used to have kind of triangle-shaped boobs but now they're round and they feel fuller. I'm so pleased and I can't wait to see what will happen over the next few months as I continue taking the pills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took these breast enhancement pills daily (had a daily reminder). I never missed a pill and I had no change at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sofia how long have you been using the product?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been taking this from almost 4 weeks. At starting I didn't fell any changes, but now I've seen somewhat of a difference, but not really enough as to where I'm satisfied.

      Delete
  6. I like the way this product makes my breasts feel. They are very soft and supple now. Not much in the way of firming them up though..you must have to use it for a long time I am assuming. And since it is such a small jar you would need to purchase many to see a real difference.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been ordering Clevage for over 6 months but last month I had problem with my credit card billing. I called their customer service and they fixed it within 10 min. I really like companies online that have people that you can call and speak to when you have problems. I was ordering from a different natural breast enhancement company but I could never get a hold of their customer service and once I did not get a refund they promised. With Clevagen I have never had that kind of problem, this is a very professional company with a lot of loyal customers. Thanks for the good service.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always been self-conscious about my uneven breasts and was looking for something to help. I've been taking Clevagen for 2 months, 2 pills a day, and now my right boob is finally catching up to my left!! They also feel firmer and have more perkiness to them. Bikini Beach, here I come!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the only product I can guarantee that works!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just started using this product. Can anyone help me to know are there any side effect of this product?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Slow process but I've been noticing a difference in size, I'll continue ordering this product to see if this helps me to achieve my desired size.

    ReplyDelete